6 jul 2009

Nuevos diseños

New designs

Death Cat horizontal

Aquí os dejo algún diseño nuevo, de los cuales esperamos esta semana o la que viene una remesa de mochilas :)

Here you are, some of the new designs which we are waiting to reciebe in the shape of bags :)


Death Cat vertical

Me llamaron la semana pasada para presentar un CV a Inditex, la empresa que posee Zara, Stradivarius y demás chuflas, para dependienta... Lo cierto es que tuve que mirar entre mis solicitudes para confirmar que había pedido dicho puesto (ya que ahora estoy echando también para auxiliar administrativo) y sí, lo hice de manera voluntaria U__U El caso es que si trabajase para esta gente en Alcorcón, en la Calle Mayor, me vendría muy bien, cerca de casa, sin gastos de transporte... pero si fuese en Pinto, ya tendría la excusa económica para mudarme ya mismo allí...

Last week I was phoned by Inditex, in order to bring them a CV. They are the firm which owns Zara, Stradivarius and all that stuff, for being a shop assistant... The truth is that I had to check my applications to confirm I had applied for that position (in fact, I am applying also for
administrative assistant) and yes, I did it on purpose U__U The fact is that if worked for these people in Alcorcón, in the Mayor Street, it would be really good for me, close to home, without wasting money in public transport... although if it was in Pinto, I would have the economic excuse for moving there right now...

Pin-up head 1

Aún estamos mirando pisos. Ha salido algo de La Tenería II que tiene muy buena pinta (a pesar de ser un barrio feísimo X) ), así que también habrá que informarse...

We still are looking for flats. It has been published something abut La Tenería II which seems to be quite a good deal (even being a horrible neighbourhood X) ), so we will look for some info...

No olvidéis de que tenéis más diseños en mi perfil en Facebook / Do not forget there are more designs in my Facebook's profile

No hay comentarios: